88.3 The Wind is hiring for the following position.
Oversees all areas of business including all (donor and corporate) accounts payable, and receivable, bookkeeping, organizing, company procedures, and filing. Directs and oversees all staff in areas related to record keeping, payroll, and company procedures. Acts as a customer services representative, when necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees, processes, maintains all matter of local business administration (i.e., donor, staff, and corporate accounts, etc.).
- Maintain lines of communication with RTN Corporate Office, RTN Corporate Accountants, RTN Support (Fundraising) Team, and General Manager – including consultation and advice.
- Coordinates financial reports as needed – including sales reports and projections.
- Acts as a customer service representative – including resolving ratters on behalf of management, as needed.
- Clerical assistant to General Manager.
- Whatever it takes to achieve maximum results in ministry.
Valid driver’s license, office management experience a plus.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
All of the duties of the Office Manager require a deep understanding of and faithful commitment to the Christian faith, particularly where he/she is interacting with the listeners and or contributors of any RTN Radio station.
Email resume to Chalmer@kwnd.com