88.3 The Wind CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: 88.3 The Wind First Day Give A Way PRIZE: Mac Book Pro, iPhone and Apple Watch 4
(Estimated value $3,000)
DRAWING DATE: Given away by random drawing taking place end of the first day of FriendRaiser, March 26th, 2019.
Winner: One qualified winner will be selected by random drawing from all qualified entries. (See below)
• Register with or without a making faith promise or gift by phone, mail or in person between 30 days before drawing date and 5:30 pm on drawing date.
• You are automatically registered by making a contribution to support 88.3 The Wind by mail, phone, online or in person when meeting the following criteria:
o All gifts processed* between 9AM EST between 30 days before drawing date and 5:30 pm on drawing date will automatically register you for the GIVE AWAY.
? *Processed means gifts received by mail or electronically via 88.3TheWind.com by our business office gift management personnel and recorded in our gift processing software.
? 88.3 The Wind cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors or technology failures that delay processing of last day entries. (Examples: Website or gift processing computer failure, internet outages, etc.)
• No gift or faith promise is required to enter and no gift or faith promise is required to win. You must be at least 18 years old to register. Employees, the families of employees, and people who have won in the last 90 days are not eligible. One entry per household is allowed.
HOW to Register
• Mail: 88.3 The Wind, 2550 S Campbell Ave, STE 100, Springfield MO, 65807–3540 or Donor Relations, 6469 Parkland Dr, Sarasota, FL 34243
• In Person: Address above between 9am and 5pm weekdays
• Online with a gift: 88.3TheWind.com
• Phone 30 prior to and including first day of event: 417-889-0883 (Monday-Friday 9am to 5:45 pm)
• Phone first day of the event: 417-889-0883 by 6:45 pm on DRAWING DATE (specifics below)
Drawing Date: First day of FriendRaiser - March 26th, 2019 at approximately 6 pm (88.3 The Wind reserves the right to change contest drawing date, time, and time frame for qualified entries if fundraising event is postponed or rescheduled. All eligible entries received prior to revised dates and times established will be included in the rescheduled drawing.
How the Winner is selected:
• All qualifying entries will be included in a random drawing on DRAWING DATE at approximately 6 pm at 88.3 The Wind studios, 2550 S Campbell Ave, STE 100, Springfield MO, 65807–3540.
• One qualified winner will be selected at random. You do not need to be present to win. A backup winner from qualified entries will be selected in the event the first name drawn as winner can’t be reached after 5 attempts or first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE.
• In the event that the winner and backup winner are unreachable, unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE, an alternate winner may be chosen OR station may chose to not award the PRIZE.
• Winners Responsibilities - Winners (and their guests if applicable) will be required to present ID and sign a liability waiver. Winners are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form W-9 before PRIZE will be awarded.
• Prize Conditions: Actual value of items may vary based on point of purchase and prices fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Station’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Station’s sole discretion. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is solely responsible: For set up, start up, registration, operation and maintenance of all prizes. Phone carrier and internet service is not included. Support for products is not included. Any defects, malfunctioning products or disputes relating to operation of items, is between winner and the manufacturer. Station is not liable beyond providing new and in the box prizes. Responsibility for operation of items rests with the winner upon delivery from the station.