88.3 The Wind Sharathon 2019 CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: Merry Christmas in Manhattan - Trip for 2 to NYC, airfare, 3 nights hotel, 2 tickets to Radio City Musical Hall Christmas Spectacular, plus a $500 gift card for shopping or to cover other costs (Estimated value $3,500)
DRAWING DATE: September 10th, 2019.
DRAWING TIME: 6 p.m. Central
Winner: One qualified winner will be selected by random drawing from all qualified entries. (See below)
- Register with or without a making faith promise or gift by phone, mail or in person between 8/1/2019 and up to 30 minutes before drawing time on drawing date.
- You are automatically registered by making a contribution to support 88.3 The Wind by mail, phone, online or in person when meeting the following criteria:
- All gifts processed* between 9AM EST between 8/1/2019 and thru drawing date until 30 minutes before drawing time on drawing date will automatically register you for the PRIZE.
- *Processed means gifts received by mail or electronically via 88.3thewind.com by our business office gift management personnel and recorded in our gift processing software.
- 88.3 The Wind cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors or technology failures that delay processing of last day entries. (Examples: Website, phone system or gift processing computer failure, internet outages, delayed mail, weather events, etc.)
- No gift or faith promise is required to enter and no gift or faith promise is required to win. You must be at least 18 years old to register. Employees, the families of employees, and people who have won in the last 90 days are not eligible. One entry per household is allowed. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
HOW to Register
- Mail to station: 88.3 The Wind, 2550 S Campbell Ave STE 100, Springfield MO, 65807–3540
- In Person: Address above between 9am and 5pm weekdays
- Or mail to Donor Relations: 88.3 The Wind Donor Relations, 6469 Parkland Dr, Sarasota FL, 34243
- Online with a gift: 88.3TheWind.com
- By phone 30 days prior to and including first day of event: 417-889-0883 (Monday-Friday 9am to 4:30 pm)
- By phone first day of the event: 800-394-9535 up to 15 minutes before drawing time on drawing date.
Drawing Date and time Changes:
88.3 The Wind reserves the right to change contest drawing date, drawing time, and time frame for qualified entries if fundraising event is postponed or rescheduled. All eligible entries received prior to revised dates and times established will be included in the rescheduled drawing.
How the Winner is selected:
- All qualifying entries will be included in a random drawing on drawing date at approximate drawing time at 88.3 The Wind studios, 2550 S Campbell Ave STE 100, Springfield MO, 65807–3540.
- One qualified winner will be selected at random. You do not need to be present to win. An alternate winner from qualified entries will be selected in the event the first name drawn as winner can’t be reached after 5 attempts or if first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE.
- In the event that the winner and backup winner are unreachable, unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE, an alternate winner may be chosen OR station may chose to not award the PRIZE.
Winners (and their guests if applicable) will be required to sign a liability waiver and are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form W-9 before PRIZE will be awarded.
Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Station’s sole and absolute discretion. Selection of the airline, departure and arrival airport, and hotel accommodations are solely within Station’s sole discretion and will be arranged by a third party. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Station’s sole discretion. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to ground transportation to/from each winner's residence and airport of departure, meals and beverages, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies, etc.), gratuities, travel upgrades, travel insurance, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Winner and guests must travel on dates designated by the Sweepstakes Entities, on the same itinerary. Prize Winner must be available to travel to New York City within specified dates between Friday, December 6, 2019 and Monday, December 9, 2019; no alternate travel dates are available. In the event any Prize Winner cannot travel on the dates designated by Station, such winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner provided sufficient time remains prior to the travel. Winner and guests will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. Prize includes one hotel room for use by winner and their guest. Any additional accommodations (including hotel rooms, cots, cribs, roll-away beds, etc.) requested will be the sole expense of the prize winner. If winner chooses to include additional guests on the trip, all related travel, transportation and accommodation expenses will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.