88.3 The Wind and 89.1 KWFC, (Springfield, MO) is looking for an outgoing, people first, servant-hearted Director of First Impressions.
We want someone with a big heart to help our Christian ministries create an unforgettable First Impression for each and every listener! You'll Assist in cultivating an environment that feels as if you were inviting the most important guest you can imagine into your own home; every single time the door opens or phone rings.
As the Director of First Impressions, you'll set the tone throughout our organization by providing first class interaction with current and potential listeners, ministry donors, business partners and our award winning team- either face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Always projects a cheerful and positive demeanor on the phone and in person
- Greets all visitors to the office with a warm welcome, eye contact, and a smile.
- Treats everyone with respect and kindness
- Offers refreshments to visitors, whether they are waiting or meeting with a team member.
- Answers the phone within two rings and expedites calls efficiently.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing mail
- In charge of office Supply Ordering and Management
- Business related errands and tasks
- As needed, serve as an administrative assistant
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge of Office multi-phone systems, Microsoft Office, Windows Operating System, and prior customer service experience, a plus.
Full-Time Employment benefits include the options of being a part of group insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life) with a Flexible Spending Account, and company 401(k) with matching monies.
Radio Training Network is a Christian, Faith-Based Not-For-Profit Organization, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to Chalmer@kwnd.com